The Impulse Sterling Low Row is one of the key products within the Impulse Sterling Range which has been designed with both the facility owner and user in mind.
The Impulse Sterling Low Row is designed to meet the demands of a high-use environment, with a plate loading nature for low maintenance and thick, square tubing which has been electro-welded to maximum integrity.
Users will benefit from easy to load weight plate pegs and strict range of motion, ensuring maximum isolation of the back, biceps and rear shoulders during usage. The adjustable seat height also makes this piece of equipment bespoke to any height of the user, which is seen throughout the Impulse Sterling Range.
Used around the World, the Impulse Sterling Low Row is part of the Impulse Sterling range, which was part of Impulse's exclusive equipment provided for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
- Plate loaded nature ensures low maintenance
- Thick, square tubing has been electro-welded to maximum integrity
- Fixed resistance equipment range for China's 2008 Olympic Weightlifting team
- Electrostatic powder-coated and heat cured for superior durability
- Comfortable 60mm thick seats and padding with industrial vinyl, thick plywood backing and 38mm foam core
- Dimensions: 1761 x 1457 x 1652mm (L x W x H)
- Starting Weight (one arm): 6kg