The ISO-lateral Low Row Machine enables users to train their lower part of latissimus dorsi muscles by enabling natural rowing action thereby activating the targeted muscles effectively.
- Neutral hand grips enable a natural downward rowing action.
- Ergonomic handle positioning for proper biomechanics and wrist comfort
- An additional handle in the center near the seat provides grip while performing the single-arm exercise.
- An Angled chest pad secures the torso in place.
- The footrest on the machine provides stability for heavy weight lifting.
Net Weight: 135KG